Notaro Homes was founded in 1984 by Managing Director Nunzio. The company now employs over 400 staff, caring for people with a wide variety of needs across 10 homes and through a domiciliary care agency.
The company has a constantly changing portfolio of over 40 gas and electricity supplies requiring daily attention. However Notaro were cautious to appoint a new energy advisor, following a failure to deliver on savings and having incurred contract penalties due to poor support from their previous energy broker.
- Detailed review of all gas and electricity contracts which revealed a wide spread of contract end dates, with different suppliers, all with varying prices and policies
- Full portfolio asset management and introduction of contract alignment to a single co-terminus end date
- UES Energy took responsibility for managing contract termination notices with supplies, along with ownership and resolution of all supplier related customer service issues.
"UES Energy delivered an invaluable service and restored our trust in energy consultants. With a single contract end date and regular portfolio reports, it’s far simpler for us to manage our estate of energy contracts now, even with a constantly changing property portfolio. They obtained interim contract quotes to align contracts, which suppliers refused to provide directly to us. We’re very relieved that UES Energy now manage our supplier issues too– so we don’t have to spend time with energy company call centres, which we found extremely frustrating. We did not receive any such support or advice from our previous consultants.”
- Substantial reduction in time and resource Notaro devotes to maintaining energy portfolio
- Accurate management information
- Well managed portfolio